Options and Specificationsmagazine template with various options
The following are the available options for our Premium Electric Conversions. Please Contact Us if there are any features you desire that are not enumerated below. If you have any questions about your build, please give us a call or send a message and we’d be happy to recommend a powertrain for your specific vehicle. We have a software simulator we developed that can estimate range, acceleration, and top speed for a given vehicle and powertrain setup.
Options included in the standard package are noted. Prices listed with options refer to price above or below the standard package. Complete pricing information can be found on the Build and Price page.
User Interface Options
Brakes, Steering, and Suspension
- Full brake system flush and inspection
- Replacement of all pads, shoes, rotors, or drums and damaged components
- Electronic-piston emergency/parking brake installed
- Power brakes retained via ultra-quiet electric vacuum pump
- Regenerative braking on driven axle
- Full steering system inspection
- Replacement of any worn steering-related rubber bushings
- Power steering retained via electric hydraulic pump
- New springs to accommodate new weight distribution, if necessary
- New shocks to improve ride feel and handling
- All worn suspension bushing replaced
Climate Control System
- Positive-temperature coefficient heating element warms cabin via power from main battery pack
- Nearly instant heat upon start-up
- Powerful, quiet electric fans
- Electric AC compressor powered by main battery pack
- Highly efficient, powerful cooling
- Computer-controlled actuators divert air
We partner with only the best paint and upholstery shops to restore your car. Due to the huge range of complexity involved in restoring a vehicle, it is impossible to list prices generally.Please reach out and we’ll give you an idea of costs for restoring your car. Please note that restoration costs are not included in our standard package.